Drivers should expect lane restrictions in both directions and traffic delays as project work continues between St. Paul and Maplewood. There are also several ramp closures and detours.
- All WB I-94 lane resurfacing between St. Paul and Maplewood
- The ramp from Etna St. to SB Hwy 61
July 31 through September
- Right lane on NB Hwy 120/Century Ave. from Brookview Dr. to 3M/Innovation Rd. is closed
Thu, Sept. 14 through late September
- NB Hwy 61 to EB I-94 is closed
- EB I-94 to White Bear Ave. is closed
- Burns Ave. (McKnight ramp) to EB I-94 is closed
- Detour: McKnight Rd. to Burns Ave. to Ruth St. to Old Hudson Rd. to White Bear Ave. to EB I-94 (PDF)
- Hudson Pl. (McKnight ramp) to EB I-94 is closed
Aug. 18 through September
- EB I-94 to Hwy 120/Century Ave. is closed
June 23 through fall
- Hudson Rd. to WB I-94 (the far east entrance ramp in front of 3M) is closed
- White Bear Ave. to WB I-94 is closed
Spring through fall
- SB Hwy 61/Etna St. to EB I-94 is closed
Aug. 21 through fall
- Maple St. pedestrian bridge is closed
Eastbound lane configuration
During project work, EB I-94 traffic has at least one thru lane and one exit lane in the A.M. At the same time, WB I-94 has at least three travel lanes.
EB I-94 traffic has at least two thru lanes and one exit lane in the P.M. At the same time, WB I-94 has at least two travel lanes.
For complete details and visuals for this set-up, visit the I-94 Schedule Page.