About this project
Summary of work
- Resurfaced EB & WB I-94 between Mounds Blvd. to east of Hwy 120/Century Ave.
- Built a new auxiliary lane & extend the existing auxiliary lane along EB I-94 between the exit to East 7th St. and the entrance from Mounds Blvd.
- Constructed two emergency pull-off sites along EB I-94 between the exit to East 7th S. and the entrance from Mounds Blvd.
- Resurfaced Hwy 61 from north of Burns Ave. to Hwy 5
- Created trail connections at McKnight Rd. and Century Ave.
- Updated signals and pedestrian access
- Built a new noise wall and replace part of an existing noise wall between Conway St. and Maple St.
- Repaired Bridges
- All EB I-94 lanes resurfaced between St. Paul and Maplewood
- All WB I-94 lanes resurfaced between Maplewood and St. Paul
- All entrance/exit ramps resurfaced in the project area
- All EB and WB I-94 permanent lane and ramp striping
Take a look at what we did on this I-94 East Metro project (PDF).