Noise wall project work between the Mississippi River and Riverside Ave. will resume in late April/early May 2018.
Note: Residents who live near the wall will need to assure their property is not on state-owned property by April 15.
- Ramps from I-94 to Cedar Ave. will need to be closed for several weeks
- Ramps from I-94 to Riverside Ave. and 25th St. will need to be closed for several weeks
- All lanes of I-94 will remain open during this project.
- No local streets will be closed.
- Ramps will not be closed concurrently.
- All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the duration of project work.