June 7 to Thu, June 21
- Butler Pl. from 23rd Ave. to 25th Ave.
will be closed. Follow the signs for the detour.
8 p.m. Mon, June 18 to 5 a.m. Tue, June 19
- I-94 is rReduced to two lanes from Riverside Ave. to Cedar Ave.
Tue, June 19 through mid-July
- Ramp from 25th Ave. to I-94 west
June 4 to Tue, June19
- Pedestrian bridge over I-94 near 22nd Ave. is closed
- Ramps from I-94 to Cedar Ave. will need to be closed for several weeks
- Ramps from I-94 to Riverside Ave. and 25th Ave. will need to be closed for several weeks
- All lanes of I-94 will remain open during this project.
- No local streets will be closed.
- Ramps will not be closed concurrently.
- All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the duration of project work.
About this project
Summary of work
- Replace noise wall on I-94 from Cedar Ave. to the Mississippi River
Noise wall visualization
This is the proposed look of the new noise wall on I-94: