MnDOT Maintenance crews are working along I-94 between St. Paul and Minneapolis applying weed control; pruning trees; and removing dead and invasive trees and growth on the right of way. This work will last through summer 2017.
Some locations that will be impacted by this work includes:
- EB I-94 just west of Fairview Ave.
- EB I-94 between Lexington Ave. and Victoria St.
- EB I-94 west of Western Ave. (area near ped bridge)
- WB I-94 east of Fairview Ave.
- WB I-94 west of Fairview Ave.
- EB I-94 at 10th St. exit
- EB I-94 at Snelling Ave. exit.
- NB I-35E near Grand Ave.
- N. Wacouta St. & E 10th St.
- SB I-35E & Maryland Ave. entrance ramp
- NB I-35E at Cayuga St. under Cayuga