All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
6 a.m. Mon, June 24 through 5 p.m. Fri, July 19
- Watch for periodic right lane closures on SB Lexington Ave. between St. Anthony Ave. and Concordia Ave. for completion of ADA work on two pedestrian ramps
June 3 through 5 p.m. Fri, July 19
- Watch for periodic right lane closures on NB Lexington Ave. between Concordia Ave. and St. Anthony Ave. for completion of ADA work on two pedestrian ramps
Nearby residences and businesses will experience noise, including overnight, during this work. Crews will work to keep noise down, but when they are resurfacing the interstate and the ramps there will be noise.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted when details become available.
10 p.m. Fri, June 28 through 5 a.m. Mon, July 1
- WB I-94 is closed between Western Ave. and Hwy 280
- Detour: North on I-35E, west on Hwy 36, and south on Hwy 280
9 p.m. Fri, June 28 until 5 a.m. Mon, July 1
- Access to WB I-94 is closed on all ramps between Western Ave. and Hwy 280