All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Nearby residences and businesses will experience noise, including overnight, during this work. Crews will work to keep noise down, but when they are resurfacing the ramps there will be noise.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted when details become available.
About this project
I-94 between Western Ave. and Hwy 280 will be resurfaced in Ramsey County.
Summary of work
- Repave I-94 from Western Ave. to Hwy 280
- Repave ramps in the project area
- Replace and upgrade signal system at Lexington Ave. intersection
- New accessible pedestrian signals at Cretin Ave. and Vandalia St. intersections
- New guardrail along the project area
- Drainage improvements near Cretin Ave./Vandalia Ave. intersection
- ADA improvements along St. Anthony Ave. and Concordia Ave.