The City of South Saint Paul will build a temporary levee on Hardman Avenue, which is part of the detour for the Concord ramp closure. Learn more about the levee.
8 p.m. Sun, April 21 through 5 a.m. Mon, April 22
- WB I-494 will be reduced to a single lane between Bailey Rd. and 7th Ave.
5 a.m. Mon, April 22 through late-May
- WB I-494 will be reduced to two lanes between Bailey Rd. and 7th Ave.
8 p.m. Tue, April 16 through 5 a.m. Fri, April 19; 8 pm. to 5 a.m. nightly
- WB I-494 is reduced to a single lane between Hwy 61 and 7th Ave.
March 16 through Summer 2019
- Concord St. is open to two lanes in each direction between Richmond St. and Villaume Ave., turn lanes remain closed.
8 p.m. Sun, April 21 through late-May
- Ramp from Maxwell Ave. to WB I-494 is closed
- Detour: Bailey Rd.
Aug. 7, 2018 through summer 2019
- WB I-494 to/from Concord St. is closed
Details about upcoming closures will be provided when available.