About this project
MnDOT in partnership with Dakota County, Hennepin County, City of Bloomington and the City of Burnsville are developing a project to replace the bridge and pavement on I-35W between Cliff Rd. and 106th St. Raise I-35W out of the floodplain and improve pedestrian access across the river.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct I-35W Bridge spanning the Minnesota River
- Reconstruct I-35W bridge spanning 106th St.
- Replace pavement from Cliff Rd. to 106th St.
- Construct NB auxiliary/truck lane between Cliff Rd. and 106th St.
- Construct Trail between Black Dog Rd. and Lyndale Ave.
- Improve signing, lighting and drainage