About this project
MnDOT in partnership with Dakota County, Hennepin County, City of Bloomington and the City of Burnsville developed a project to replace the bridge and pavement on I-35W between Cliff Rd. and 106th St. Crews also raised I-35W out of the floodplain and improved pedestrian access across the river.
Summary of work
- Reconstructed I-35W Bridge spanning the Minnesota River
- Reconstructed I-35W bridge spanning 106th St.
- Replaced pavement from Cliff Rd. to 106th St.
- Constructed northbound auxiliary/truck lane between Cliff Rd. and 106th St.
- Constructed trail between Black Dog Rd. and Lyndale Ave.
- Improved signing, lighting and drainage