Extra law enforcement will be on duty to protect workers and motorist. Fines double in work zones.
All dates are subject to change due to weather, project readiness and/or unforeseen circumstances.
June 27 through Fri, Oct. 12; 6 p.m. to 5 a.m. weekly
- I-35W in both directions will be reduced by one lane between 4th St. and Co. Rd. C
7 p.m. Fri, Sept. 21 through 11 a.m. Sat, Sept. 22
- SB I-35W will close two lanes between 4th St. and Co. Rd. C
7 p.m. Fri, Sept. 21 through 8 a.m. Sun, Sept. 23
- NB I-35W will close two lanes between 4th St. and Co. Rd. C
July 11 through Fri, Oct. 12; 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Mon. through Fri.
- The following ramps to/from NB I-35W will be closed (these ramps will not be closed consecutively)
- 4th St. SE.
- SE 11th St.
- Johnson Street/New Brighton Blvd/Stinson Blvd
- Industrial Blvd.
Details about upcoming work will be provided when available.
Project work will be happening throughout the entire day in the project area. Nearby residences and businesses may experience some noise, including overnight, during this work. Crews will work to keep noise down, but there will be noise.