- Learn more about this project, including project stages and how to do the zipper merge when travelling through this project area
Note: All traffic impacts are weather dependent and subject to change.
Wed, Aug. 15 through fall
- SB I-35 will be reduced to two lanes between Hwy 8 and Hwy 97
- Ramps at Hwy 97 and Broadway Ave. will remain open
- NB I-35 is open to three lanes
Rest Area closure
7 a.m. Wed, Aug. 15 through Mid-October
- The Forest Lake rest area from SB I-35 is closed.
- The two closest rest areas for southbound I-35 travelers are the General Andrews Rest Area, 77 miles to the north, or the New Market rest area, 58 miles to the south.
Details on upcoming traffic impacts will be provided as they become available.
Spring 2019 through summer 2019
- Long-term I-35 lane closures will occur between the I-35W/I-35E split and Hwy 97
- I-35W and I-35E may be reduced to a single lane at times, just south of the split
- The NB I-35 ramps to and from Hwy 97 will close for approximately one month
Summer 2019 through fall 2019
- Long-term I-35 lane closures will continue between the I-35W/I-35E split and Hwy 97
- I-35W and I-35E may continue to be reduced to a single lane at times, just south of the split
- The ramps from Hwy 97 to SB I-35 will close for approximately one month
- The ramp from SB I-35 to Hwy 97 will remain open