- Hwy 95 is closed between County Rd 9 and County Rd 11. This section of the roadway is expected to reopen by June 13. View detour (PDF, 253 KB)
- April 29- late-May- Hwy 95 in downtown Taylors Falls will remain open to two lanes of traffic as crews complete work in downtown Taylors Falls. Traffic will utilize the parking lanes as driving lanes while alternating lane closures take place. During this time no parking on Hwy 95 will be allowed. Driveway culverts will also be repaired and residents will be asked not to park on their driveways at this time for safety reasons and so that the concrete will have time to cure. Work in downtown Taylors Falls is expected to be complete by late-May 2013
- Late-April- mid-June- Hwy 95 will be closed between Oasis Road and Park Trail. Traffic will be detoured via Oasis Road and County Road 11
- Late-May – mid-June- The Hwy 95/County Road 12 intersection will close.
- Mid-June- late-July- Hwy 95 will be closed between County Road 12 and Hwy 16. Traffic will be detoured via Wild Mountain Road.
Note: Hwy 95 will be closed to all through truck traffic. Hwy 8 may be used as an alternate route.
All dates listed are approximate and subject to change.