Upcoming St. Croix Crossing Repairs
Monday, Aug. 20 to mid-September
- The right lane and shoulder of EB Hwy 36/Wis Hwy 64 St. Croix Crossing bridge will be closed between the state line and Wisc. State Hwy 35 for storm sewer pipe repair on the Wisconsin bluff.
Visit the St. Croix Crossing website for more details.
Details on upcoming work that will impact traffic will be provided as it becomes available.
- Hwy 95 wil have temporary, short-term lane closures between Nelson St. and Elm St. for completion of a signing replacement and new striping project.
- Note: This work is unrelated to the Hwy 95 Loop Trail project
About this project
The St. Croix Crossing project includes construction of a Loop Trail:
A five-mile trail system connecting Houlton, Wis. and Stillwater, Minn. Work on Hwy 95 consists of constructing the Upper Loop Trail portion in Minnesota. Construction will include adding new drainage structures beneath Hwy 95 near the Oasis Café’ and completing landscaping stemming from the St. Croix Crossing project.
Summary of work
- Constructing Upper Loop Trail
- Adding new drainage structures
- Completing landscaping