Mon, June 11 to early July
- Hwy 95 is closed from north of Hwy 36 to Nelson St.
- Downtown Historic Stillwater from Hwy 36 Detour: North on Co. Rd. 15 (Manning Ave.), east on 75th St. (Co. Rd. 12). 75th St. becomes Myrtle Ave. as it nears downtown Stillwater.
- Hwy 95 north of Stillwater from Hwy 36 Detour: North on Co. Rd. 15 (Manning Ave.), east on Hwy 96 to Hwy 95 north of Stillwater.
- View the Detour Map (PDF)
Note: Access will be maintained at all times to the Oasis Café and St. Croix Boat and Packet from southbound Hwy 95.
Hwy 95 just north of Hwy 36 will remain open to Sunnyside Marina ONLY
About this project
The St. Croix Crossing project includes construction of a Loop Trail:
A five-mile trail system connecting Houlton, Wis. and Stillwater, Minn. Work on Hwy 95 consists of constructing the Upper Loop Trail portion in Minnesota. Construction will include adding new drainage structures beneath Hwy 95 near the Oasis Café’ and completing landscaping stemming from the St. Croix Crossing project.
Summary of work
- Constructing Upper Loop Trail
- Adding new drainage structures
- Completing landscaping