- Eastbound Hwy 7 will be reduced to a single lane through late October.
- Hwy 7 traffic has switched over to the new Hwy 7 bridge.
- The ramp from westbound Hwy 7 to northbound Louisiana is open. All other access to or from Hwy 7 at Louisiana Avenue is closed.
To go northbound on Louisiana Avenue from
eastbound Hwy 7, take northbound Texas Avenue to eastbound Minnetonka Avenue.
To go southbound on Louisiana Avenue from Hwy 7, take southbound Blake Road to eastbound Excelsior Avenue.
- Louisiana Avenue will be one lane in each direction through the duration of this project.
- Walker Street west of Louisiana Avenue will be closed through October.
- Lake Street west of Louisiana Avenue will be closed through October.
- The Lake Street exit off of Hwy 7 is closed indefinitely.
View closure map (document from St. Louis Park's website)