A significant portion of this work will affect traffic and is likely to result in congestion.
The Hwy 77 bridge work over the Minnesota River will have an impact on transit service routes. For the most up-to-date bus service schedule changes visit www.mvta.com.
- There will be temporary, off-peak lane closures on the bridge.
- Bus shoulders closed over the Minnesota River through mid-July.
June 5 through June 15
- Southbound Hwy 77 closes between Old Shakopee Road and Hwy 13 for two weeks.
Use I-494 and I-35E. View detour map (PDF, 50 KB, 1 page)
June 19 through June 30
- Northbound Hwy 77 will be closed between Hwy 13 and Old Shakopee Road closes for two weeks.
Use I-35E and I-494. View detour map (PDF, 50 KB, 1 page)
- Trail bridge closed throughout the project.
- Long Meadow trail will have temporary closures.