You're invited to attend an open house to learn more about this project. For more information visit our meetings page.
About this project
This project, scheduled for summer 2014, will resurface a four-mile segment of Hwy 65 in need of repair.
Summary of work
- Resurface existing pavement
- Update pedestrian crossings to meet modern accessibility standards
- Bus stop safety improvements
- New pedestrian connections to enhance safety and accessibility
- Repair drainage structures
- Upgrade guardrail
- $9.3 million