- Move the pedestrian crossings at Beach Rd. from the east to the west of the intersection. It will cause long-term lane closures and restrict access to North Beach Rd.
- Expect lane, shoulders and road closures with detours as work is completed
- A significant portion of the work will affect traffic and is likely to result in congestion
- Local detours for businesses and residences are expected
- Short-term full closures at Clearwater Dr. and Tracy Ave. that will restrict vehicle access into those areas. Emergency vehicles can access ramps at Tracy Ave.
Summary of work
- Resurfacing highway
- Pedestrian crossing improvements
- All ramps repaired