Aug. 10 through Tue, Aug. 28
- Access to Beach Rd. from WB Hwy 62 will be closed. Follow the signed detour.
- Clearwater Dr. will be open to right turns in and out.
July 9 through Tue, Aug. 28
- Both directions of Hwy 62 are reduced to a single lane from Shady Oak Rd to I-494.
Thu, Aug. 16 to Fri, Aug. 24
- WB Hwy 62 to SB Hwy 169 is closed
Aug. 8 to Wed, Aug. 22
- EB Hwy 62 to Gleason Rd. is closed
Mon, Aug. 20 to Thu, Aug. 30
- Tracy Ave. to WB Hwy 62 will be closed
- EB Hwy 62 to Tracy Ave. will be closed
Wed, Aug. 22 to Tue, Aug. 29
- SB Hwy 169 to WB Hwy 62 will be closed
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mon, Aug. 20
- Hwy 212 will be reduced to a single lane between Shady Oak Rd. and Valley View Rd.
- Move the pedestrian crossings at Beach Rd. from the east to the west of the intersection. It will cause long-term lane closures and restrict access to North Beach Rd. and Clearwater Dr.
- Short-term full closures at Clearwater Dr. and Tracy Ave. that will restrict vehicle access into those areas. Emergency vehicles can access ramps at Tracy Ave.
Note: Local detours for businesses and residences are expected.