About this project
A 3.7-mile section of Hwy 61 between I-35 in Wyoming and Hwy 8 in Forest Lake underwent a road resurfacing project. The work included pavement work, drainage, right turn lanes, safety and pedestrian improvements.
Summary of work
Hwy 61 between Fenwick Ave. and Fallbrook Ave.
- The City of Wyoming worked on a project to replace existing sanitary sewer on Viking Blvd.
Hwy 61 at 240th, 260th and 264th Streets
- Added right turn lanes
- Upgraded and added pedestrian improvements to meet ADA standards
Hwy 61 between Hwy 8 and I-35
- Constructed new signal system at intersection of Fallbrook Ave. and Hwy 61/Viking Blvd.
- Constructed new intersection lighting at the intersection of Hwy 61 and 250th St.
- Restored drainage pipes and structures
- Resurfaced existing pavement and added new pavement markings
- Replaced signs