Dates may change.
- Northbound Hwy 61 between 210th Street and Scandia Trail N reduced to one lane daily 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Southbound Hwy 61 between 210th Street and Scandia Trail N reduced to one lane daily 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
About this Project
Highway 61/Forest Lake Blvd N. between 210th Street and just north of Scandia Trail N. is a heavily traveled road in Forest Lake. This mile-long section of road runs directly in front of Forest Lake High School. MnDOT will be reconstructing the north and south intersections of this segment of highway to enhance traffic flow in the area.
Summary of work
- Remove signals and construct roundabouts
- Construct a pedestrian bridge
- Replace storm drains and other infrastructure
- Improve pedestrian and bicycle facilities
- Upgrade intersection lighting