A significant portion of the work will affect traffic and is likely to result in congestion. Expect temporary lane closures and detours as work is completed.
Thu, Aug. 11 to late-summer
- NB Hwy 61 traffic will be shifted back to the east side of the road in the newly constructed northbound lanes
- Hwy 61 between the north and south intersections of Hwy 97 reduced to a single lane
- 210th St. at Hwy 61 closed
210th St. Detour: Hwy 97, Goodview Ave. to 210th St. View Detour Map.
July 5 through late-August
- Both directions of Hwy 61 between the north intersection of Hwy 97/ Scandia Trail N and 202nd St. are shifted to the SB Hwy 61 lanes
EB Hwy 97 Detour: 210th St. to Goodview Ave.
Mar. 29 through late-August
- Both directions of Hwy 61 between the north intersection of Hwy 97/Scandia Trl and 202nd St traffic are reduced to a single lane on the east side of the road
Hwy 97 Detour: 210th St. to Goodview Ave.
- Note: NB Hwy 61 to EB Hwy 97 will be allowed until June 10. After that date, motorists will also use the detour.