All dates are dependent on the weather.
- There will be no construction on the Hwy 5 bridge; the bridge will be open to two lanes of traffic in each direction
- All lanes, ramps and bridges associated with the Hwy 5 bridge project will be open to traffic
Early April 2016 to November 2016
- Both directions of Hwy 5 will be single lane with traffic traveling on the eastbound lanes or the Hwy 5 bridge
- Westbound Shepard Rd/Mississippi Blvd will be closed at Hwy 5 for 60 day
Detour: northbound Davern St., westbound Sheridan Ave. and southbound Prior Ave.
- The ramp from Mississippi River Blvd/Shepard Rd to westbound Hwy 5 will be closed
Detour: northbound Davern St.
- The ramp from southbound Edgcumbe Rd to westbound Hwy 5 will be closed
Detour: eastbound St. Paul Ave. and southbound Davern St.
- The ramp from westbound Hwy 55 to eastbound Hwy 5 will be closed
Detour: ramp to westbound Hwy 5, ramp to eastbound Hwy 55, ramp to eastbound Hwy 5
- Ramps from westbound Hwy 5 to eastbound and westbound Hwy 55 will be closed
Detour: westbound Hwy 5, southbound 34th Ave. and eastbound Hwy 5
- Two weekend closures of Hwy 5 between Hwy 55 and Davern St.
Detour for eastbound Hwy 5 traffic: eastbound Hwy 55, eastbound Hwy 110, and northbound I-35E.
Detour for westbound Hwy 5 traffic: southbound I-35E, westbound Hwy 110, and westbound Hwy 55.