All dates are dependent on the weather.
- There will be no construction on the Hwy 5 bridge; the bridge will be open to two lanes of traffic in each direction.
- All lanes, ramps and bridges associated with the Hwy 5 bridge project will be open to traffic.
Spring 2016 to fall 2016
- The westbound lanes of the Hwy 5 bridge will be closed.
- Both directions of Hwy 5 will be single lane with traffic traveling on the eastbound lanes or the Hwy 5 bridge.
- Westbound Shepard Road/Mississippi Boulevard will be closed at Hwy 5.
Detour: northbound Davern Street, westbound Sheridan Avenue and southbound Prior Avenue.
- The ramp from Mississippi River Boulevard/Shepard Road to westbound Hwy 5 will be closed.
Detour: northbound Davern Street.
- The ramp from southbound Edgcumbe Road to westbound Hwy 5 will be closed.
Detour: eastbound St. Paul Avenue and southbound Davern Street.
- The ramp from westbound Hwy 55 to eastbound Hwy 5 will be closed.
Detour: ramp to westbound Hwy 5, ramp to eastbound Hwy 55, ramp to eastbound Hwy 5.
- Ramps from westbound Hwy 5 to eastbound and westbound Hwy 55 will be closed.
Detour: westbound Hwy 5, southbound 34th Avenue and eastbound Hwy 5.
- Two weekend closures of Hwy 5 between Hwy 55 and Davern Street.
- Detour for eastbound Hwy 5 traffic: eastbound Hwy 55, eastbound Hwy 110, and northbound I-35E.
- Detour for westbound Hwy 5 traffic: southbound I-35E, westbound Hwy 110, and westbound Hwy 55.