Wed, Oct. 26
- The Hwy 5 bridge sidewalk and trail will open
Sept. 19 through November; 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily
- The Hwy 5 bridge is open to all lanes, weather permitting
- Note: Closures for the right lanes on the Hwy 5 bridge will occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, as needed
Sept. 19 through November; 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily
- The right lanes of the Hwy 5 bridge will be closed
April 10 through November
- The ramp from Mississippi River Blvd/Shepard Rd to WB Hwy 5 will be closed
Detour: NB Davern St.
- The ramp from SB Edgcumbe Road to WB Hwy 5 is closed
Detour: EB St. Paul Ave. and SB Davern St.
- The ramp from WB Hwy 55 to EB Hwy 5 is closed
Detour: ramp to WB Hwy 5, ramp to EB Hwy 55, ramp to EB Hwy 5. Detour map (PDF)
- Ramps from WB Hwy 5 to EB and WB Hwy 55 is closed
Detour: WB Hwy 5, SB Post Rd and EB Hwy 5