- Adequacy Determination (PDF) - This document describes how the Tier I Final Environmental Impact Statement for the Hwy 41 River Crossing project (posted below) is in accordance with state rules. It also describes project decisions, summarizes project impacts, identifies measures to minimize harm to the environment, and provides response to comments that were made on the Tier I Final Environmental Impact Statement. This document concludes the state environmental review process.
- Record of Decision (PDF) - This document is issued by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). The document explains the reasons for decisions about the project, summarizes any mitigation measures that will be incorporated in the project, and provides responses to comments that were made on the Tier 1 Final Environmental Impact Statement (posted below). This document concludes the state environmental review process.
- Tier I Final Environmental Impact Statement (PDF)
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement (PDF)
- Seminary Fen Phase 1 Study (PDF)
- Seminary Fen Phase 2 Study
- Hwy 41 River Crossing Overview (PDF)
Please contact us if you aren't able to access the documents.