About this project
Summary of work
- Repair and resurface approximately 2.5 miles of pavement.
- Reconstruct approximately 218 pedestrian ramps and numerous sections of sidewalk crossings to (ADA) standards along Hwy 3/Robert St.
- Repair four bridges:
- Hwy 3/Robert St. over I-35E/I-94 commons.
- Hwy 3/Robert St. over the Mississippi River - will include concrete and drainage repairs beginning in 2020.
- Hwy 3/Robert St. over George St. south of Cesar Chavez St.
- Hwy 3/ Robert St. over Union pacific Railroad south of Plato Blvd.
The traffic related impacts will be evaluated in the next year. Lane closures, traffic switches and ramp closures are anticipated during project work.