All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
12:01 a.m. Mon, June 15 through Fri, Sept. 25
- Watch for alternating lane closures on Hwy 3 in both directions between 209th St. and 170th St.
- Lanes are narrowed to 11 ft.
- Traffic may be reduced to a single lane at times controlled by flaggers when crews are present
Through fall 2020
- The trails on the east side of Hwy 3 between 195th St. and 205th St. may fully or partially close during construction of the turn lanes. Please use alternate route.
- Note: Crews have narrowed the lanes on Hwy 3 between 195th and 205th St. Biking and walking on the road in this area is also prohibited.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available. All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project however, it may not be your normal route.
7 a.m. Tue, July 7 through 5 p.m. Fri, Aug. 28
- The intersection at Hwy 3 and 170th St. is fully closed
- Detour: Co. Rd. 46, Pilot Knob Rd. and Hwy 50