All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available. Motorists can expect shoulder closures beginning June 20 and a full closure of Hwy 3 at Co. Rd. 66 after July 4. All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project however, it may not be your normal route.
7 a.m. Tue, July 5 through early September
- Hwy 3 is closed in both directions between 195th St. and 209th St.
- Detour: Co. Rd. 64/195th St. to Co. Rd. 31/Pilot Knob Rd. to Co. Rd. 50 to Hwy 3
- Co. Rd. 66/Vermillion River Trail is closed in both directions between Cascade Dr. and Hwy 3
- Detour from the north: Co. Rd. 46/160th St. to Co. Rd. 81/Clayton Ave. to Co. Rd 66/Vermillion River Trail
- Detour from the South: Hwy 50, Co. Rd. 79/Blaine Ave. to Co. Rd. 66/Vermillion River Trail