6 a.m. Tue, May 31 through late-September
- Lexington Ave. will close until late fall for construction of new Hwy 36 bridges over Lexington Ave.
- The ramps between WB Hwy 36 and Lexington Ave. will close
- Traffic will detour as above
Friday evening, May 3 through 6 a.m. Sat, May 4
- Eastbound and Westbound Hwy 36 traffic shifted onto the new bypass south of existing Hwy 36 Lexington Ave. bridge, weather permitting.
6 a.m. Sat, June 4 through 10 p.m. Tue, June 8
Bridge demolition begins Sat, June 4. Demolition crews will work from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily except Sun, June 5.
April 18 through late fall 2016
- The ramps between EB Hwy 36 and Lexington Ave. are closed. Traffic is on a signed detour.
EB Hwy 36 Detour: Exit at Snelling Ave. and use Co Rd B or Co Rd C to reach Lexington Ave.
Lexington Ave. Detour: Use Co Rd B or Co Rd C to Snelling Ave. to reach EB Hwy 36
- Lexington Ave. will be closed and detoured for a portion of the project (4 months)
- Hwy 36 traffic will be maintained two lanes in each direction and shifted onto a temporary bypass
- Lexington Ave. ramps will close (westbound for 3 to 4 months, eastbound for 6 months)
- Westbound ramps at Hamline Ave. will close (4 to 6 weeks)
- Westbound ramp from Dale St. to Hwy 36 will close (3 to 4 months)