- Eastbound and westbound Hwy 36 traffic are shifted back from bypass lanes to new lanes and bridges.
Aug. 22 through early-October
- WB Hwy 36 traffic is still shifted onto a bypass south of existing Hwy 36 bridge at Lexington Ave. for construction of the new EB Hwy 36/Lexington Ave. bridge.
June 8 through late-September
- Ramp from Dale St. to WB Hwy 36 closed
June 1 through late-fall
- Lexington Ave. is closed until late-September for construction of new bridges on Hwy 36 at Lexington Ave.
- The ramps between EB and WB Hwy 36 and Lexington Ave. closed and detoured, except WB Hwy 36 to NB Lexington Ave.
EB Hwy 36 Detour: Exit at Snelling Ave. and use Co Rd B or Co Rd C to reach Lexington Ave.
Lexington Ave. Detour: Use Co Rd B or Co Rd C to Snelling Ave. to reach EB Hwy 36
Early-October to early-November
- Once the new bridges are complete, Hwy 36 will be resurfaced between Dale St. and Hamline Ave. along with work on the ramps at Hamline Ave. and Dale St. in early-October
- Westbound ramps at Hamline Ave. will close (4 to 6 weeks)