- WB Hwy 36 traffic shifted back from bypass lane to new WB lanes and Hwy 36 bridge
Aug. 22 through earl-September
- WB Hwy 36 traffic is still shifted onto a bypass south of existing Hwy 36 bridge at Lexington Ave. for construction of the new EB Hwy 36/Lexington Ave. bridge.
June 8 through early-September
- EB Hwy 36 traffic shifted onto a bypass south of existing Hwy 36 bridge at Lexington Ave. for construction of new EB Hwy 36/Lexington Ave. bridge
- Ramp from Dale St. to WB Hwy 36 closed
June 1 through late-fall
- Lexington Ave. is closed until early-September for construction of new bridges on Hwy 36 at Lexington Ave.
- The ramps between EB and WB Hwy 36 and Lexington Ave. closed and detoured
EB Hwy 36 Detour: Exit at Snelling Ave. and use Co Rd B or Co Rd C to reach Lexington Ave.
Lexington Ave. Detour: Use Co Rd B or Co Rd C to Snelling Ave. to reach EB Hwy 36
- Once the new bridges are complete, Hwy 36 will be resurfaced between Dale St. and Hamline Ave. along with work on the ramps at Hamline Ave. and Dale St.
- Westbound ramps at Hamline Ave. will close (4 to 6 weeks)