- English street is closed between Hwy 36 and Cope Avenue until late August. The closure is needed to improve safety. Please follow the posted detours.
- Gervais Avenue between Viking Drive and Harvest Park is closed to through traffic
- The right turn lane from eastbound Hwy 36 to southbound English is closed permanently. Traffic will be detoured via Atlantic St, Cope Ave, and English St
- County Rd B between Hwy 61 and Atlantic St is closed. Traffic on northbound and southbound Hwy 61 will be unable to turn onto Co Rd B
- March- June: Highway 36 retaining wall construction
- April- May: County Road B and Frontage Road will be constructed
- April- mid-June: Bruce Vento Trail bridge will be constructed and realigned. There will be a short-term closure of the trail as the new bridge is aligned
- May- mid-June: County Road B Trail will be constructed
Phase 2 & Phase 3
- Mid-June- late-August: Highway 36 will be closed as Highway 36 and ramps at Hwy 61 and English are constructed
- Late-August- late-November: Completion of any remaining work
Project clean-up and remaining restoration and maintenance work may carry over into spring 2014.