About the evaluation area
The pavement on Hwy 316 from the junction at US 61 to just south of Tuttle Dr. has outlived its useful life and is anticipated to be replaced in 2021.
MnDOT is studying other corridor improvements that could be made at the same time to help with safety and traffic flow for drivers, pedestrians, and bicyclists.
Provide your input for this project.
This study will recommend
- Improved access to local businesses and residential neighborhoods
- Improved safety for all users
- Traffic management
- Street crossings
- Pedestrian and bicycle facilities and connections
Summary of work
- Evaluate existing safety and capacity conditions and determine local access needs
- Evaluate pedestrian and bicycle facility options
- Assess and prioritize corridor needs and potential improvements
- Produce a recommended alternative