Highway 280 Reconstruction Open House
One stop for information about six road projects surrounding Hwy 280
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Lauderdale City Hall
1891 Walnut Street, Lauderdale
Join your neighbors to learn about a 2016 Highway 280 reconstruction project between Como Ave. in St. Paul and I-35W in Roseville. The project includes resurfacing of the roadway between Como Ave. and the I-35W intersection along with reconstruction of the northbound and southbound Hwy 280/I-35W ramps.
Staff from the Minnesota Department of Transportation will be available to discuss several construction projects including:
- Hwy 280: Resurfacing of the road between Como Ave. and the I-35W intersection and reconstructing the northbound and southbound Hwy 280/I-35W ramps
- I-694 between Rice St. and Lexington Ave.: Adding a third lane on I-694 between Rice St. and Lexington Ave. and rebuilding interstate ramps
- Hwy 36 bridges at Lexington Ave.: Replacing the existing Hwy 36 bridge over Lexington Ave. with two new bridges. Reconstructing and resurfacing ramps and the roadway, and installing a new signal system at Lexington Ave.
- I-35W resurfacing: Resurfacing I-35W between Hwy 36 and I-694.
- I-35W N. Designing a road project that includes adding a MnPASS Express Lane, in each direction, on I-35W between Hwy 36 in Roseville and Lexington Ave. (Cty Rd 17) in Blaine.
- I-94 bridge repairs in St. Paul: Repairing nine bridges between the Pelham Ave. and Dale. St. bridges.
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, call 651-366-4720. To request other reasonable accommodations, call 651-366-4718; the Minnesota Relay Service toll-free at 1-800-627-3529 (TTY, Voice or ASCII) or 711, or e-mail your request to ADArequest.email@example.com. For transportation information please visit www.mndot.gov.