Tue, May 31
- Hwy 280 traffic will be shifted to a single lane in each direction on the outside lanes of NB and SB Hwy 280 between Broadway St. and Como Ave.
- All ramps at Larpenteur Ave. and Como Ave. will be opened
NOTE: The ramp from NB Hwy 280 to NB I-35W will be open during Rondo Days in St. Paul on July 16th.
Through May 31
- Traffic is restricted to a single lane in each direction on the southbound roadway between Como Ave. and Broadway St.
- The ramp from NB Hwy 280 to Larpenteur Ave. is closed and detoured
Detour: Exit at Como Ave and go north on Eustis St. to reach Larpenteur Ave.
- The ramp from Como Ave. to NB Hwy 280 is closed and detoured
Detour: North on Eustis St. to Larpenteur Ave.
- The ramp from Larpenteur Ave. to NB Hwy 280 is closed and detoured
Detour: West on Larpenteur, north on Industrial and east on Broadway St. to I-35W
- The interchange of Hwy 280 and I-35W is closed and detoured. Hwy 280 is closed and detoured north of Broadway St.
- Hwy 280 remains open to a single lane of traffic in each direction south of Broadway St.
- Local traffic will follow a signed detour on I-35W, Industrial Blvd and Broadway St.
- I-35W and I-94 traffic will detour on Hwy 51/Snelling Ave.