- Hwy 280 traffic is restricted to a single lane in each direction of NB and SB Hwy 280 between Broadway St. and Como Ave. for work on the new concrete median barrier
- All ramps at Larpenteur Ave. and Como Ave. are now open
- The interchange of Hwy 280 and I-35W is closed and detoured. Hwy 280 is closed and detoured north of Broadway St.
- Hwy 280 remains open to a single lane of traffic in each direction south of Broadway St.
- Local traffic will follow a signed detour on I-35W, Industrial Blvd and Broadway St.
- I-35W and I-94 traffic will detour on Hwy 51/Snelling Ave.
NOTE: The ramp from NB Hwy 280 to NB I-35W will be open during Rondo Days in St. Paul on July 16th.
Two weekend full road closures will be needed to resurface Hwy 280 between Como Ave. and Broadway St. These closures are tentatively planned for late July or early August, one weekend for each direction. During the directional closures, motorists will follow a signed detour.