Information is subject to change due to weather and project readiness.
There are two remaining weekend closures of Hwy 62 at Hwy 169 planned through October 2014. Crews will remove the northbound and southbound bridge decks and paint both bridges. Closure dates will be posted as soon as they are determined.
- Southbound Hwy 169 between Hwy 62 and Valley View Road is closed through late July.
Detour: Use southbound Hwy 169 will be detoured to westbound Hwy 212 and eastbound I-494.
- Northbound Hwy 169 between Hwy 62 and I-494 will remain open.
Late July through October
- Northbound Hwy 169 between I-494 and Bren Road will be closed to through traffic.
Detour: Use westbound I-494 and eastbound I-394, and to eastbound I-494, northbound Hwy 100 and westbound I-394.
Lane and ramp closures
- Entrance ramp to southbound Hwy 169 from Valley View Road is closed until mid-July.
July 24, 8 p.m. through 5 a.m. July 25
- Alternating lane closures on westbound Hwy 62 at Hwy 169 and on westbound Hwy 212 at Hwy 62