All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Mon, Aug. 26 through early November
- Replacing all boulevard trees that were removed during the Hwy 149 construction project
- Landscape material includes trees, shrubs, vines and perennial grasses and flowers
- Tree locations have been finalized and marked with a white “T” on the curb in St. Paul and with wooden stakes in Mendota Heights
- Trees will be a mix of deciduous and ornamental species
- The newly planted trees and shrubs will receive regular maintenance (watering, weeding and pruning) for two years after they’ve been planted to promote their long-term health and survivability
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.