Aug. 22, 2017 through Spring 2019
- The footprint of the High Bridge Dog Park has been reduced so it can remain open during construction
- Vehicle access to the dog park via Randolph Ave. is closed for the duration of the bridge deck reconstruction and construction site cleanup. Users should access the dog park via Washington St. and may park on Spring St.
- Pedestrian and bicycle access to the park will be available via the Samuel Morgan Trail starting in December 2018.
- There will be periodic trail closures through Spring 2019 during the construction site cleanup process.
Stages 3 and 4 of the Hwy 149 resurfacing project, which include Annapolis St. between Cherokee Heights Blvd. and Smith Ave., and Dodd Rd., between Wentworth Ave. and Smith Ave., have been extended into 2019. The delay of these stages is due to project-wide delays associated with utilities and other previously unknown underground issues inherent to reconstruction projects.
- Stage 1 (Completed in July 2018): Dodd Rd./Hwy 149 between Hwy 62 (Old Hwy 110) and Wentworth Ave.
- Stage 2 (Completed in October 2018): Dodd Rd./Smith Ave. intersection to George St.
- Stage 3 (To be completed late spring 2019): Annapolis St. from Smith Ave. to Cherokee Heights Blvd.
- Stage 4 (To be completed late spring 2019): Wentworth Ave. to Dodd Rd./Smith Ave. intersection
- Stage 5 (Completed in October 2018): I-494 to Hwy 110
- Stage 6 (To be competed late spring 2019): Left turn lane on WB I-494 ramp to SB Hwy 149