Mon, April 1 through Sat, April 20
- The eastern sidewalk on the High Bridge will be closed during final work and repairs on the ornamental railing.
- The western sidewalk of the bridge will remain open during this time and be utilized for a pedestrian detour.
Aug. 22, 2017 through Spring 2019
- The footprint of the High Bridge Dog Park has been reduced so it can remain open during construction
- Vehicle access to the dog park via Randolph Ave. is closed for the duration of the bridge deck reconstruction and construction site cleanup. Users should access the dog park via Washington St. and may park on Spring St.
- Pedestrian and bicycle access to the park will be available via the Samuel Morgan Trail starting in December 2018.
- There will be periodic trail closures through Spring 2019 during the construction site cleanup process.
Construction has been scheduled to begin April 17, 2019 and last through late-June, 2019. Crews will be working on stages 3, 4 and 6 of the Hwy 149 resurfacing project.
- Stage 1 (Completed in July 2018): Dodd Rd./Hwy 149 between Hwy 62 (Old Hwy 110) and Wentworth Ave.
- Stage 2 (Completed in October 2018): Dodd Rd./Smith Ave. intersection to George St.
- Stage 3 (To be completed late spring 2019): Annapolis St. from Smith Ave. to Cherokee Heights Blvd.
- Stage 4 (To be completed late spring 2019): Wentworth Ave. to Dodd Rd./Smith Ave. intersection
- Stage 5 (Completed in October 2018): I-494 to Hwy 110
- Stage 6 (To be competed late spring 2019): Left turn lane on WB I-494 ramp to SB Hwy 149