July 10 through September
- Hwy 13 between Hwy 169 and Washburn Ave. will have off peak weekday and weekend lane closures
- Note: Weekday work may occur during the daytime hours of 9 a.m. thru 3 p.m. and nighttime work may occur from 7 p.m. thru 7 a.m. the following day.
Access to businesses will remain open, however, a detour may need to be followed.
MnDOT, in cooperation with Dakota County, Scott County, the City of Burnsville and the City of Savage, conducted a Hwy 13 Corridor Study to provide updated guidance for transportation improvements along Hwy 13 through Savage and western Burnsville.
This project incorporates some of the short-term recommendations for improvement at the Dakota Ave. intersection.
Summary of work
- Resurface Hwy 13 between Hwy 169 in Savage and Washburn Ave. in Burnsville
- Upgrade signals and accessibility (ADA) at Washburn Ave.
- Lengthen the left turn lane at Dakota Ave.
- Construct westbound acceleration lane at Dakota Ave.