Impacts to Hwy 12 will be minimal and include lane shifts and shoulder closures. Expect lane and road closures with detours as work is completed. All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Note: All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project.
Fri, June 28 through fall 2019
- The Co. Rd. 101/Central Ave. Bridge over Hwy 12 will be closed. Traffic will be detoured using Co. Rd. 6, Vicksburg Ln. N, Gleason Lake Rd., and Wayzata Blvd.
- Ramp detours:
Tue, July 2 through Mon, Aug. 12
- The ramp from WB Hwy 12 to NB Co. Rd. 101 is closed
- The ramp from NB Co. Rd. 101 to EB Hwy 12 is closed
Tue, July 2 through Fri, Oct. 25
- The ramp from WB Hwy 12 to SB Co. Rd. 101 is closed
- The ramp from EB Hwy 12 to SB Co. Rd. 101 is closed