All dates are subject to change due to weather, project readiness and/or unforeseen circumstances.
Work will significantly impact traffic, and in order to complete the project as quickly as possible, the following work will occur:
- EB Hwy 110 between I-35E and I-494
- The loop ramp from Hwy 3/Robert St. to EB I-494
Mon, Aug. 7 through fall
- WB Hwy 110 between I-494 and I-35E is closed
- Charlton Rd. is closed at Hwy 110
- Sunfish Lane is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Angell Rd. is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Carmen Ln/Crown Point neighborhood will be allowed to go west from their road to I-35E and will make a U-turn at the signal to access eastbound Hwy 110
Stay alert in work zones. Do not follow vehicles into a construction zone.
Nearby residences and businesses may experience some noise during construction work.
Starting June 12, construction crews will be working 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. Between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.this work may include: removals, excavation/grading, installation/removal of shoring, and installation of a box culvert under Hwy 110. Crews will work to keep noise down. These nighttime activities are expected to continue through mid-September.