All dates are subject to change due to weather, project readiness and/or unforeseen circumstances.
Work will significantly impact traffic, and in order to complete the project as quickly as possible, the following work will occur:
- Both directions of Hwy 110 between I-35E and I-494
Mid-September to late October
- Alternating lane closures in both directions of Hwy 110 between I-35E and I-494 as crews complete work in the median and on shoulder
- Charlton St. is closed at Hwy 110 (City of West St. Paul project)
Permanent access changes
- Sunfish Ln. is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Angell Rd. is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Carmen Ln/Crown Pt. neighborhood MUST turn right towards I-35E and make a u-turn in order to access EB Hwy 110
Stay alert in work zones. Do not follow vehicles into a construction zone.
Nearby residences and businesses may experience some noise during construction work.
Starting June 12, construction crews will be working 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. Between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.this work may include: removals, excavation/grading, installation/removal of shoring, and installation of a box culvert under Hwy 110. Crews will work to keep noise down. These nighttime activities are expected to continue through mid-September.