Summary of work
- Upgraded signing between Hwy 55/Hwy 13 and I-494
- Modified turn lanes at various locations to improve safety and traffic flow
- Modifed access at Dakota Dr, Carmen Ln, United Church of Christ/SonShine Learning Center, Charlton Rd, Sunfish Ln and a residential driveway to improve safety
- Updated pedestrian crossings at Hwy 149/Dodd Rd, Delaware Ave. and Mendota Rd to meet current ADA standards
- Removed and replaced the top layer of pavement on Hwy 110 east of I-35E to I-494 to extend pavement life and provide a smoother ride
- Repaired and upgraded drainage
- Removed trees and shrubs in areas to meet clear zone standards prior to construction.
Dakota County will constructed a pedestrian crossing under Hwy 110 in Mendota Heights as a part of this project.