About this project
Beginning in the spring of 2021, we will replace the signal system at the interchange of Hwy 10 and Round Lake Blvd. and realign the loop from NB Round Lake Blvd. to WB Hwy 10, in partnership with the city of Coon Rapids and Anoka County. Other improvements include repairs to the Round Lake Blvd. bridge over Hwy 10, new concrete barrier and sidewalk along with upgrades to meet Americans with Disabilities (ADA) standards.
Summary of work
- Replace the north and south signal systems at the interchange
- Realign the ramp from NB Round Lake Blvd. to WB Hwy 10
- Repair Round Lake Blvd. bridge expansion joints
- Resurface the roadway approaches to the bridge
- Narrow concrete median barrier on the bridge
- Install new concrete barrier on the sidewalk
- Convert the northbound Round Lake Blvd. bridge shoulder to a sidewalk that meets Americans with Disability Act (ADA) standards
- Install a new sidewalk on the east side of Round Lake Blvd. from the Riverdale Shopping area to just south of Northdale Blvd.