- The Highway 10/County Road 96 intersection closed on Wednesday, April 24. The intersection will remain closed until the new partial interchange is completed in November 2013.
See maps for detour information:
- County Road 96 is closed between Lakeshore Place and the entrance to the North Heights Lutheran Church.
- The ramp from southbound I-35W to the eastbound Hwy 10 bridge over I-35W is closed. However he northbound I-35W ramp and the westbound County Road 10 bridge will remain open during the construction season except for a three week closure later this construction season. More information will be provided when these dates are finalized.
- Westbound Hwy 10 is closed between I-694 and I-35W.
- Eastbound Hwy 10 is closed between Prior Avenue and I-694. The eastbound Hwy 10 bridge over I-35W will remain open until later this spring to allow local access from County Road H to homes and businesses along Hwy 10 between I-35W and Prior Ave.
- Old Hwy 10 (Ramsey County Road 76) is now closed to through traffic just south of the intersection of County Road 96 and Lakeshore Place. However, local access will be maintained for residents along Lakeshore Place to reach County Road 96. All other residents south of the closure will detour south to County Road E.
- The section of Hwy 10 between County Road 96 and I-694 has been closed since last year for reconstruction of I-694/Hwy 10/Snelling and Hamline Avenues; you’ll need to detour on I-35W and I-694 to avoid the closure.
- The eastbound Hwy 10 bridge over I-35W will remain open for local access from County Road H during the first part of the construction; however, the ramp from southbound I-35W to Hwy 10 will close.
- The westbound County Road 10 bridge will be open from northbound I-35W only.
- Access will be maintained to residences and local businesses at all times throughout this project. A temporary access route will be built between County Road 96 and the frontage road along the west side of Hwy 10.
For more information, sign up for our "I-694, Hwy 10 and Snelling/Hamline Ave interchange in Arden Hills" project email update list.