Information is subject to change due to weather and project readiness.
Currently through fall 2014
- Southbound Hwy 101 between South Diamond Lake Road and 147th Street is single lane.
- Northbound Hwy 101 between South Diamond Lake Road and 147th Street is single lane.
- Northbound Hwy 101 to eastbound County Road 144 is closed.
- Westbound County Road 144 to northbound Hwy 101 is closed.
- County Road 144 between James Road and the Hwy 101 construction is closed.
- Traffic will be moved from the existing Hwy 101 to the Hwy 101 bypass (late afternoon or evening). The bypass will be a single lane in each direction through the duration of the project.
Motorists can access the local businesses on the west and east sides of Hwy 101 via 147th Street, James Road, Northdale Boulevard and South Diamond Lake Road. Local businesses will not be accessible via the Hwy 101 bypass.
- 147th Street will be a temporary intersection during construction to accommodate the detour.
- Miscellaneous construction work may continue.