Current Traffic Impacts
- Open: SB Hwy 100 ramp to 50th St/Vernon Ave.
West 36th St. to 25½ St.
Summary of work
- Reconstructed Hwy 100 at the Hwy 7 and Minnetonka Blvd interchanges in St. Louis Park
- Widened the road to include three lanes in each direction for improved capacity
- Addressed basic bridge and ramp deficiencies
- Improved interchange safety at Hwy 7 and Minnetonka Blvd
- Improved traffic operations of Hwy 100
- Supported regional and local economic development through maintaining current access
- Reduced potential adverse environmental impacts
- $60 million
West 36th St. to Hwy 62
- The 77th St. Bridge over Hwy 100 is now open to motorists and pedestrians