The dates for some traffic impacts are not known yet, but will be posted as soon as they are determined.
All lanes on the highway remains open. Crews will continue working on the noise wall and the retaining wall at the southeast corner of Minnetonka Boulevard and Hwy 100 (Toledo Avenue).
April 2015 through July 2015
- Hwy 100 will be reduced to two lanes of traffic in each direction on the southbound side of the highway.
- Minnetonka Boulevard Bridge will close. Use Lake Street, Wooddale Avenue and Hwy 7/County Road 25. See detour map (PDF 133 KB, 1 page)
Metro Transit will adjust its schedule for routes affected by the construction. View bus schedule on Metro Transit's website
- Minnetonka Boulevard between Salem Avenue South and Vernon/W Lake St will close.
- 27th Street ramp to southbound Hwy 100 will close.
- Ramp from Hwy 7 to northbound Hwy 100 will close. Detour to northbound Hwy 100: Eastbound Hwy 7 to Hwy 169 to I-394.
- Ramp from Minnetonka Boulevard to southbound Hwy 100 will close.
- Ramp from Minnetonka Boulevard to northbound Hwy 100 will close.
- Ramp from northbound Hwy 100 to Minnetonka Boulevard will close.
- Ramp from northbound Hwy 100 to Barry Street/25 1/2th Street will close for about 30 days.