Current Traffic Impacts
Tue, April 25 through Thu, April 27
Single lane closure: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Reduced to single lane: 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- SB Hwy 100 between 77th St. and Hwy 62
- NB Hwy 100 between I-494 and 70th St.
Mon, April 24 through Fri, April 28; 8 a.m to 4 p.m. daily
- SB Hwy 100 to 50th St/Vernon Ave. closed
West 36th St. to 25½ St.
Summary of work
- Reconstructed Hwy 100 at the Hwy 7 and Minnetonka Blvd interchanges in St. Louis Park
- Widened the road to include three lanes in each direction for improved capacity
- Addressed basic bridge and ramp deficiencies
- Improved interchange safety at Hwy 7 and Minnetonka Blvd
- Improved traffic operations of Hwy 100
- Supported regional and local economic development through maintaining current access
- Reduced potential adverse environmental impacts
- $60 million
West 36th St. to Hwy 62
- The 77th St. Bridge over Hwy 100 is now open to motorists and pedestrians