The dates for some traffic impacts are not known yet, but will be posted as soon as they are determined.
- Hwy 7 loop to southbound Hwy 100 closed.
- Minnetonka Boulevard Bridge between Salem and W Lake Street and associated ramps closed through October 2015. Detour: W Lake Street, Wooddale Avenue and Hwy 7/County Road 25.
See detour map (PDF 133 KB, 1 page)
- Ramp from Minnetonka Boulevard to southbound Hwy 100 closed.
- Ramp from Minnetonka Boulevard to northbound Hwy 100 closed.
- Ramp from northbound Hwy 100 to Minnetonka Boulevard closed.
- 27th Street ramp to southbound Hwy 100 closed.
- Southbound Hwy 100 ramp to Minnetonka Blvd closed.
Metro Transit will adjust its schedule for bus routes affected by the closure of Minnetonka Blvd construction. View bus schedule on Metro Transit's website
Monday, March 30, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Thursday, April 2
Each evening, Hwy 100 will be reduced to a single lane in each direction near the Canadian Pacific Rail Bridge in St. Louis Park.
Residents living near the Canadian Pacific Rail should expect to hear construction noise overnight Monday through Thursday morning.
April 17, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. April 20
Hwy 100 between I-394 and Hwy 62 closes. Detours: Hwy 62, Hwy 169 and I-394.
Residents living near the construction site will hear typical construction noise and vibration overnight throughout the weekend. Working overnight, without traffic, is safer for the construction crews and is necessary for crews to complete the work that needs to be done. We apologize for the disturbance.
April 20 through July 2015
- Hwy 100 will be reduced to two lanes of traffic in each direction on the southbound side of the highway.
- Ramp from Hwy 7 to northbound Hwy 100 closes. Detour to northbound Hwy 100: Westbound Hwy 7 to Hwy 169 to I-394.
- Ramp from northbound Hwy 100 to Barry Street/25 1/2th Street closes for about 30 days.