The dates for some traffic impacts are not known yet, but will be posted as soon as they are determined. Dates may change due to weather.
Lane reductions and weekend closures on Hwy 100 will impact commute times. Motorists should use Hwy 169 or I-35W to bypass the closures and plan ahead.
- SB Hwy 100 ramp to 36th St/Excelsior Blvd closed
- There is a temporary ramp from SB Hwy 100 to Excelsior Blvd
- Note: Motorists on southbound Hwy 100 should exit on Minnetonka Blvd or 50th St. to access 36th St/Excelsior Blvd
West 36th St. to 25½ St.
- Now open: The ramps from NB Hwy 100 to EB Hwy 7 and from 36th St. to SB Hwy 100
- Hwy 100 between Minnetonka Blvd and Hwy 62 is two lanes in each direction
- Hwy 7 between Wooddale Ave. and the Beltline is closed
- View detour map (PDF)
- NB Hwy 100 to EB Hwy 7 is open. All other ramps to and from both directions of Hwy 100 and Hwy 7 are closed
- Ramp from Minnetonka Blvd to SB Hwy 100 is closed
- Ramp from NB Hwy 100 to 36th St. is closed
- Ramp from 36th Street ramp to NB Hwy 100 is closed
West 36th St. to Hwy 62 - Project Complete!
- The 77th St. Bridge over Hwy 100 is now open to motorists and pedestrians and project work is completed along this route
Help keep traffic moving safely
Nearby residences and businesses may experience some noise during nighttime construction work. Construction crews will be removing pavement and repaving on both sides of the interstate to build bypass lanes to carry traffic during the upcoming third lane construction.