About this study
The City of Maple Grove has proposed this project, which includes preservation of a footprint for the future four-lane divided county road between Hwy 30 and Hwy 610 in Maple Grove and the future interchange at Hwy 610 and I-94 in Maple Grove.
Summary of work
- Approximately 1-mile of new urban high-speed four-lane divided county road
- Bridges over Hwy 610 and I-94 for the westbound lanes of the future county road, a bridge over I-94 for the eastbound lanes of the future county road, and connections to westbound and eastbound Hwy 610
- An auxiliary lane on westbound I-94 from Maple Grove Parkway to an access loop from I-94 westbound onto the westbound lanes of the future county road
- Closure and removal of an approximately 0.54 mile segment of 101st Avenue North, from west of the 101st Avenue North bridge over I-94 to just east of the south fork of Rush Creek
- Closure and removal of an approximately 0.44 mile segment of Lawndale Lane from south of the future county road to 101st Avenue North; construction of a cul-de-sac at the end of Lawndale Lane (south of the future county road)