- Now open: Maple Grove Pkwy over new Hwy 610 between Co Rd 81 and 99th Ave.
- Hwy 610 is expected to open to traffic between I-94 and Co Rd 81 by mid-December
- As work continues on the BNSF Railroad tunnels along the south side of Hennepin Co Rd 81 in Maple Grove, watch for trucks and other construction traffic moving in and out of the work zone.
- The new tunnels will carry traffic in each direction on the new Hwy 610 alignment over the railroad tracks.
- Hwy 610 is expected to open to traffic between Hennepin Co Rd 81/Elm Creek Blvd and I-94
- Demolition of 101st Ave. North will be scheduled in mid- to late-December following the opening of Hwy 610. A half mile segment of 101st Ave. N. was closed between I-94 and Fernbrook Ln.