Note: During construction, most SB I-35W ramps close for several weeks at a time. No two consecutive ramps will be closed at the same time. I-35W ramps to/from I-694 and at the northern Hwy 10 interchange will remain open. All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
July 1 through November
- Rosegate beneath I-35W is closed
- Detour: Cleveland Ave., Co. Rd. B2 and Long Lake Rd. (PDF)
Spring/summer through November
- I-35W in both directions is reduced to three lanes between the northern Hwy 10 interchange and Mounds View Blvd.
- I-35W in both directions is reduced to two lanes between Co. Rd. C and Mounds View Blvd. (Co. Rd. 10)
- I-35W will have periodic lane closures in both directions between Hwy 36 in Roseville and Sunset Ave. in Lino Lakes. The closures may occur from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Fri, Oct. 4 through early November
- The ramp from Co. Rd. 10 to SB I-35W is closed
- Detour: EB Hwy 10 to WB Co. Rd. 96 exit to SB I-35W (PDF)
Thu, Oct. 3 through early November
- The ramp from SB I-35W to Co. Rd. H is closed
Tue, Sept. 24 through Mon, Oct. 14
- The SB I-35W to Co. Rd. C ramp is closed
- SB I-35W to Co. Rd. C detour: Exit Co. Rd. D, SB Cleveland Ave. to Co. Rd. C (PDF)
June through mid-October
- The ramp from Co. Rd. C to SB I-35W is closed
Local road restrictions
April through November 2021
- The left-turn lane from SB Snelling Ave. (Hwy 51) to Hamline Ave. in Arden Hills is closed
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.
Tue, Oct. 15 through mid-November
- The SB I-35W ramp to Co. Rd. D is clsosed
- Detour: Exit at Co. Rd. 88 to Co. Rd. D (PDF)
Mid-October through mid-November
- The Co. Rd. D ramp to SB I-35W is closed