Note: During construction, most SB I-35W ramps close for several weeks at a time. No two consecutive ramps will be closed at the same time. I-35W ramps to/from I-694 and at the northern Hwy 10 interchange will remain open. All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
July 1 through Fri, Nov. 15
- Rosegate beneath I-35W is closed
- Detour: Cleveland Ave., Co. Rd. B2 and Long Lake Rd. (PDF)
Spring/summer through mid-November
- I-35W in both directions is reduced to three lanes between the northern Hwy 10 interchange and Mounds View Blvd.
- I-35W in both directions is reduced to two lanes between Co. Rd. C and Mounds View Blvd. (Co. Rd. 10)
- I-35W will have periodic lane closures in both directions between Hwy 36 in Roseville and Sunset Ave. in Lino Lakes. The closures may occur from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Tue, Oct. 15 through Wed, Nov. 13
- The SB I-35W ramp to Co. Rd. D is closed
June through Wed, Nov. 13
- The ramp from Co. Rd. C to SB I-35W is closed
Local road restrictions
April through November 2021
- The left-turn lane from SB Snelling Ave. (Hwy 51) to Hamline Ave. in Arden Hills is closed
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.