MnDOT commissioner, Met Council chair to host town hall meetings in Twin Cities
ROSEVILLE, Minn. - Minnesota Department of Transportation Commissioner Charlie Zelle and Metropolitan Council Chair Sue Haigh invite the public to attend town hall meetings on transportation, including transit, on several dates in December.
All meetings are 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 - Minneapolis Public Library, Pohlad Hall 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 - Anoka/Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids Campus, Legacy Conference Room, 11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW, Coon Rapids*
- Tuesday, Dec. 10 - St. Paul Union Depot, Veterans Gallery, 214 E. 4th Street., St. Paul
- Thursday, Dec. 12 - Century College, 3300 Century Ave. N., Room #2315, White Bear Lake
- Tuesday, Dec. 17 - Burnsville High School Theatre, Mraz Center for the Performing Arts, 600 East Highway 13, Burnsville
Zelle and Haigh will lead a discussion about transportation, how it affects quality of life, its link to Minnesota’s economy and the importance of investing in this state asset.
They will also take feedback and answer questions about Minnesota’s transportation system. Other MnDOT staff will be available to answer questions, as well.
Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
Additional information is available at www.mndot.gov/minnesotago/.
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, call Janet Miller at 651-366-4720 or 1-800-657-3774 (Greater Minnesota), 711 or 1-800-627-3529 (Minnesota Relay). You also may send an email to ADArequest.firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Chair Haigh is unavailable Dec. 4