Information for Drivers
In the Highway Right of Way
- Maintenance Manual
- Highway Systems Operations Plan
- 2010-11 Winter At-a-Glance
- Field Guide for Testing Deicing Chemicals
- Flashing Arrow Board Maintenance and Replacement Guidance
Resources for Local Government and Partners
- Maintenance Research
- Maintenance Training
- Maintenance Building Services
- Maintenance Fleet Equipment
- Maintenance State Sign Shop
- Road Weather Information System
- Contracts for Material and Services
Mn/DOT Building Services
Mn/DOT owns and operates over 1050 buildings, with 5,754,851 square feet, in 150 statewide locations. These facilities include headquarters buildings, truck stations, cold storage, salt storage, rest areas and other miscellaneous structures.
INFORMATION FOR BIDDING MNDOT PROJECTS
PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS FOR MNDOT PROJECTS
Plans and Specifications may be viewed, without charge, on the Materials Management
Division website http://www.mmd.admin.state.mn.us/solicitations.htm, then click on virtual
plan room - Construction Contracts, and scroll down to appropriate project. Plans and
specifications can be downloaded for a non-refundable charge of $10.00. Planholders are
parties that have downloaded the plans and specifications. Planholders will be notified via
email as addenda are issued. Parties that download the plans and specifications and need
to have them printed elsewhere are solely responsible for those printing costs.
Note: Paper copies of plans and specifications will not be distributed by the Owner or its agent(s). Please
contact QuestCDN.com at 952-233-1632 or email@example.com for assistance in
downloading and working with this digital project information.
VIEW PLANS, SPECIFICATIONS, ADDENDUMS AND PLAN HOLDERS LIST
Information is available on Materials Management Division website:
Click on “Virtual Plan Room - Construction Contracts”,
Scroll down left column of projects and locate appropriate project and click on it.
To view plans, specifications, and addendums, click on “View Plans” box.
To view plan holders list, click on “View Plan Holders” box.
To view bid results while in this window, click on “Project Results” and do steps 2-4
Solicitation results (Project Results) can be obtained in the following ways:
By attending the solicitation opening or on Materials Management Division website:
1. Click on “Virtual Plan Room - Construction Contracts”,
2. Click on “Project Results”,
3. Scroll down on the left column and click on the appropriate project
(projects are listed by the date the bids were opened),
4. Click on “download tabulation”, and then click on “download doc”.