New Library Materials Archive
- May 2016: Collection Close-up: Street Names in St. Paul
- April 2016: AASHTO's Digital-Only 2016 Edition of Materials Book
- March 2016: Libraries Transform: National Library Week
- February 2016: Library Displays New Materials from Diversity and Inclusion Unit
- January 2016: Call for Feedback: Help Inform MnDOT Library's Strategic Plan
- December 2015: DIY Library Tips
- November 2015: MnDOT Library Highlights of 2015
- October 2015: A Brief Look at 3D Printers
- August-September 2015: Collection Close-up: Books by Malcolm Gladwell
- July 2015: Reply Messages from Library Get a New Look
- June 2015: MnDOT LIbrary Hosts Session for Summer Transportation Camp
- May 2015: MnDOT Library Hosts Artist-in-Residence; Related Brown Bag Session on June 23
- April 2015: Thanks to the MN City and County Engineers and Practitioners Who Took Our Library Survey
- March 2015: Collection Close-up: Reality-Based Leadership
- February 2015: Introversion vs. Collaboration in the Workplace: Opposing Viewpoints or New Paradigm?
- January 2015: Collection Close-up: Books to Improve Presentation Skills; Books to Support Leadership Development Program
- December 2014: MnDOT Library's Latest Award; Free Downloads of Some AASHTO Electronic Publications
- November 2014: Happy Holidays from MnDOT Library!
- October 2014: Historical Photos Digitized and Available Online in Minnesota Reflections
- September 2014: Collection Close-up: Books to Improve Interview Skills
- August 2014: Collection Close-up: ENR Public Works Contracting Costbook 2015
- June-July 2014 - Enhancing Financial Effectiveness with the Electronic Library for Minnesota (ELM)
- May 2014 - Database Close-up: TRID
- April 2014 - Collection Close-up: Books to Advance Your Careers
- March 2014 - Building Harmony in the Workplace: What Extroverts and Introverts Need to Know About Each Other
- February 2014 - Collection Close-up: Books to Inform a Healthy Workplace
- January 2014 - MnDOT Research Services & Library At-A-Glance Report Available for FY 2013
- December 2013 - MnDOT Library Releases Valuation/Return on Investment (ROI) Study Findings
- November 2013 - MnDOT Library Wishes You Safe Travels for the Holidays
- October 2013 - Collection Close-up: Audiobooks for Your Commute, Including The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- September 2013 - MnDOT Library Co-Hosts Annual Meetings of Transportation Librarians
- August 2013 - Collection Close-up: Manuals for SharePoint and Other Computer Programs
- June-July 2013 - Collection Close-up: Hundreds of Periodicals Available
- May 2013 - Library Staff Available During Carpeting Closure on June 21
- April 2013 - Bikeway Maps Digitized and Now Available in Minnesota Reflections
- March 2013 - MnDOT Library Open House on May 8
- February 2013 - Full ASCE Library Now Available
- January 2013 - Highway History Resources Available Online
- December 2012 - 2012 MnDOT Research Services Annual Report Released
- November 2012 - Happy Holidays from MnDOT Library!
- October 2012 - All in a Day's Work
- September 2012 - More than Books: Library Space Uses for MnDOT Employees
- August 2012 - Access to ASCE Publications
- June-July 2012 - MnDOT Library Receives Prestigious Award
- May 2012 - Welcome Marilee Tuite
- April 2012 - Minnesota Highways Newsletter
- March 2012 - Back to Our Routes!
- February 2012 - Transportation Knowledge Networks Start at Your Library
- January 2012 - Web Technology You Can Use?
- December 2011 - What's a QR Code?
November 2011 - Wordle Tag Clouds
October 2011 - Greetings to Minnesota City and County Engineers!
September 2011 - How's Your Outlook?
August 2011 - Moving Knowledge: MnDOT Library Video
June-July 2011 - ITS Careers Video
- May 2011 - Masters of Information
- April 2011 - 2010 MnDOT Research Services Annual Report
- March 2011 - New Kindle eBook Readers
- February 2011 - Introducing the TRID Database – a New Research Tool from TRB
- January 2011 - MnDOT Library Connects You to the World
- December 2010 - MnDOT Library Celebrated Grand Reopening
- November 2010 - All Minnesota State Highway Maps Available on the Web
- October 2010 - Library Grand Reopening December 15, 2010
- September 2010 - Barb Hogan Retires: Interview
- August 2010 - Library Website Redesign
- July 2010 - ASCE Civil Engineering Database
- June 2010 - Wi-Fi in the Library
Documents and Databases
Transportation Library Resources
Mail Stop 155
395 John Ireland Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155