New Library Materials
Items added during: February 2014
Research Services Section
395 John Ireland Boulevard
Mail Stop 155
Saint Paul, MN 55155
Collection Close-up: Books to Inform a Healthy Workplace
by Sheila Hatchell & Marilee Tuite
In the past month, MnDOT Library added several books on the topic of communicating, leading, and dealing with change—all to inform a healthier, happier workplace. The list below includes both new and old additions:
- How full is your bucket?
- Happy hour is 9 to 5 : how to love your job, love your life, and kick butt at work
- Real happiness at work : meditations for accomplishment, achievement, and peace
- Difficult conversations : how to discuss what matters most
- When teams work best : 6,000 team members and leaders tell what it takes to succeed
- The art of asking : ask better questions, get better answers
- The art of possibility : transforming professional and personal life
- Good idea. Now what : how to move ideas to execution
- The heart of change : real-life stories of how people change their organizations
- Emotional intelligence 2.0
- Social intelligence : the new science of human relationships
- Crucial conversations : tools for talking when stakes are high*
- Nudge : improving decisions about health, wealth, and happiness
All of these titles are available in print. The book marked with * is also available on the MnDOT Library Kindles.
If you would like to check out any of these resources or ask a question, please contact Library staff by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 651-366-3791, or in person (8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday).
How to See Listed Resources
Click the check box next to the title(s) you would like then fill in and submit the form at the bottom of this page. You can also email us a list of titles at email@example.com.
Documents and Databases
Transportation Library Resources
Mail Stop 155
395 John Ireland Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155