New Library Materials
Items added during: September 2012
Research Services Section
395 John Ireland Boulevard
Mail Stop 155
Saint Paul, MN 55155
More than Books: Library Space Uses for MnDOT Employees
By Qin Tang and Marilee Tuite
MnDOT Library provides valuable resources for employees to support the work they do. In addition to books, journals, online databases, Kindles and computers, the library space itself is available for group and individual uses. The Library can be a great venue for events, meetings and breaks:
- Space for special events – upcoming events include the Oct. 24 brown bag session on autism spectrum disorders for National Disability Employment Awareness Month and the Nov. 7 Commissioner's Reading Corner
- Tables for collaboration – ideal for small group meetings
- Interview preparation – some offices bring candidates to the Library so they have a place to review written questions and prepare before the interview
- Computer stations and Wi-Fi to check e-mail or take a break when visiting Central Office
- Quiet spaces to study or take a lunch break
- Lounge area with newspapers – the Library carries the daily Star Tribune and Pioneer Press
Consider the Library next time you need a space for events, meetings, study or a break. All are welcome. If you have any questions, call 651-366-3791 or e-mail email@example.com. The Library is open 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
How to See Listed Resources
Click the check box next to the title(s) you would like then fill in and submit the form at the bottom of this page. You can also email us a list of titles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents and Databases
Transportation Library Resources
Mail Stop 155
395 John Ireland Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155